For Single Parents
As a single parent, you will be faced with the dual challenges of managing a household and planning for the future. With Lashley Financial, you don’t have to do it all on your own.
A financial professional can help to identify specific strategies for you and point out any considerations you may have overlooked, such as insurance, estate planning or tax planning.
Successfully managing the finances of a one-parent household takes time and dedication. But raising great children makes it worth the effort.
We can help you to:
- Identify Your Goals: You can’t have a financial plan without first defining your financial goals. Start by recording all of your short, medium, and long-term goals.
- Manage Your Cash Flow: To pursue your family’s goals, it’s necessary to manage your household’s cash flow. That involves tracking income and spending, eliminating unnecessary costs, and living within the confines of a realistic spending plan.
- Minimise Your Debt: Debt, especially high-interest credit card debt can make it extremely difficult to get your finances in order. If you have outstanding debts, we can help you to develop and stick to a plan to reduce this as quickly as possible. The savings in interest alone, will allow you to address other important financial goals.
- Create Savings and Investment Opportunities: Once you create some surplus cash, we can work with you to apply it towards your goals based on the savings and investment opportunities available to you. We will also help you to identify and implement a suitable investment strategy.
- Assess and address your changing financial needs as your child grows.